Dr Afrasheem Ali, once the most powerful politician, was brutally stabbed in 2012 and four years since his murder, his family awaiting justice has shed all such hopes alleging government’s constant disruption into the case.
- Afrasheem’s body was discovered brutally stabbed to death in the stairwell of his home on October 2, 2012
- Police have maintained that the murder was premeditated and politically motivated
- Masterminds who gave contract Hussain Humam to kill Afrasheem yet not known
- Humam is awaiting execution despite Afrasheem’s family urge to delay it to find masterminds
- His brother Abdul Nasir alleged that government is behind the murder and is halting the investigation
Nasir in an interview to Raajje TV said:
Read full story on Mihaaru